Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Shoooot me.

I've been a stalker this many2 months. Original plan was... I wanted this particular team or BLISS to be part of my wedding. To be the photographer for the day. BUT! Me....... being me.... I wanted something simple. No need to find diff photographer... den videography diff.... u know, BANYAK PAKAI DUIT U KNOW! hahahaha. But ALHAMDULILLAH.... I never regret having Clearlens Production .. NEVER! And pretty much impressed with Encik Saiful punya skill abik gambar wedding2. senjak menjak nie, dia mcm promote his skill dekat IG dia... LAWA LAWA LAWA.... If  I got the time... I will show some of his latest wedding pictures okie... and and and.... video dorang simple.... and nice.... tak la complicated.... very very impressed. *smiiiiilleeeeeeeee*
 
So ya! Back to stalking.... I think many of u know NuruddynAF Photography ... WAH!! I am soooo in love with his pre/post wedding photoshoot uh.... I mean.... some may want those studio punya kind of shoot... BUT ZAMAN KITA MANE NAK STUDIO LAGI! U know wat I mean young couple....!! Haiyo... I told Mister already.... if we gonna have a shoot... hopefully we can haf him as our photographer... INSYA ALLAH... all this may change mah... mane tau next year ade org lain yg aku berkenan.... and 2nd choice will be Kahwin Kawin Bridal .. drg pon not bad ! Lawa... and baju drg pon nice-nice. I suka sgt! hahahaha!
 
anyway, I think... or shud I say... WE THINK, we jus wanna haf a pre/post photoshoot in Singapore... Malas betul nak travel Malaysia or Indon or whatever part of the world for just a photoshoot.. u know wat I mean... I rather haf someone in Singapore rather den out of Singapore. Time not wasted. Den if end late also, it doesn't matter... coz we are still in SINGAPORE. Actually, one of my Doctors shared with me some of the vendors in JB... And her outdoor shoot was in JB. LAWA NYAH! BAJU PON LAWA. BACKGROUND DIA MCM LAWA GILER LA... Tapi JB... malas. lol!! ade eh orang mcm aku malas nak travel2. lol! WHERE GOT TIME! Cakap gini... nanti last-last buat OUT OF SINGAPORE jgak eh! LOL! See how... still got time to think about it~ hehehe.
 
okie uh... with that... let me share NuruddynAF Photography picture with u all okie... so lawa la! I cannot stop looking at the pictures! STALKER!!!!

 
 



 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment