Thursday, October 3, 2013

Papers and such.

Malam ni tertiba inspired pasal bilik décor. Wanted to have someone to do the room décor for just for few hours show... feels like a waste of $$. That's my POV. Diff BTB lain mindset. And at the same time... my room is pretty small. what do u expect?! New house = Smaller room. Cant do much... and it will cost another few hundreds for such service.
 
So I did some google-ing since I've got the time... I found something that can fit my budget! DIY la ok.. hahahhahahaha. I jus need many-many colourful paper. Glue. Cutter. Time and helpers. if I do haf my orang-orang kuat to help me out with this... I think it shouldn't be any problem. coz I know its kinda fun doing such things in groups.
 
Well well well, yang pandai semua akan tau apa aku nak buat. Yes yes yes! Paper Rosette Flower or I called its paper fan. Lol. I don't really care wat it called. But its soooooo pretty & easy to make if u r those rajin type. LOL!
 
Lets watch the vd below.. tapi leceh dia ni pakai board & etc... which I think we can managed w/o it. lol! practice k!



Basically I just wanted it to be on my wall. Yes. that's it. So at least if the photographer or videoman buat keje drg tu dapat la captured bilik aku. At least we will remember what I've done to the room. Not much... but all our(orang-orang kuat and mine) hard work u can see in pictures or video. U know wat I mean?! hahahaha. by den katil da queen size(King tak dpt uh! sempit sak!)... den atas frame katil ade décor... can u imagine? hahahahahaha.
 
yet again, I've got many-many months to go... this is jus some ideas that I could use for the room décor. I can just change my mind next year. we wont know.. so heres more DIY paper(one pic of lace) décor in diff colours and such for your room if u guys haf that mindset like mine. LOL!

 
 
 
(ETSY)
 
 
 
But i'm so in love with this........ if only saya nie pakar dalam bidang2 art and crafts kan bagus!
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment