Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Flower power~

Recently, VDAY, the Mr. being so romantic. HANTAR BEAR BOUQUET LA SEY! hahahaha. didn't expect it at all. NOP! KITA TIDAK CELEBRATE & WE BOTH KNOW ITS HARAM. But he was just being romantic. And this will be the 2nd time that I have received a bouquet at work from him! once during my bday and 2nd from the VDAY la okie. So, PERAGAI NI SUSAH DTG NYA. Siap dgn card okie. tapi bukan dari kata-kata nya sendiri... tetapi! dari lagu. OKIE LA. JADI LA! SUKA! Once in a blue moon dpt bunga. apa salah nya~~~

 
 
Speaking of bouquet! I'VE ALREADY BOOK A BOUQUET. I mean, I made depo with Budgetnista Chic. Happy like one mad women I tell u! Coz, I've a 50-50 tots of having a fake bouquet. Den, I've always haf an idea to haf PSTBR complimentary bouquet only for both dates. But then again, nak rasa jgak bunga bedek kan!? Saper tak nak? hahaha. anyway, I mean and senang cakap... I WANT LA FAKE BOUQUET! So, heres an idea, nikah pakai PSTBR bouquet. den~ sanding whole day with the bouquet from Budgetnista Chic of coz! Suka sgt! And its within the budget. Gonna haf 12 stalks only. Colours not selected yet. Nak pilih baju den can visualise apa colour warna bunga saya nak! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY! =)
 


 
And Didicazli's wife pon had her bouquet from this same vendor too! =D


1 comment:

  1. Dear Yani,

    You are invited to participate in a research study. The Institute of Policy Studies is conducting a baseline analysis of the Malay blogosphere.

    While much has been discussed about English blogs, very little attention has been given to non-English blogs. As part of our study, we are conducting a survey to find out more about Malay bloggers’ blogging practices, topics of interest and motivations for blogging.

    If you are interested to find out more about the survey, please contact me at nanditha.das@nus.edu.sg and I will send you a link to the study.

    The survey will last 15-20 minutes. Your participation will be an invaluable contribution to the first study on the Malay blogosphere.

    We look forward to hearing from you soon.

    Thank you.


    Nanditha Das
    Research Associate
    Institute of Policy Studies
    National University of Singapore

    ReplyDelete